With over 150 school groups booked in for 2020. Cycling is proving a popular activity with many schools.
The Cycle Canberra team are here to make your Cycling experience fun and enjoyable. There are a number of cycling routes designed for both Primary and high school groups.
Rohan and the team are here to ensure your ride goes as smoothly as possible.
There are a number of reasons more schools are choosing Cycle Canberra for the Cycling experience.
- Available 7 days a week (10 % surcharge applies on Sundays, 20% on public holidays)
- Helmets and safety briefing provided
- Modern bikes
- FREE bottle of spring water at end of ride
- Wet weather backup, supervised indoor games if venue available
- Risk management plan available
- Cycle Canberra staff member provides safety briefing and accompanies groups to assist teachers during the ride. We just ask teachers to be responsible for management of any first aid issues.
Cycle Canberra can cater up to a maximum group size of 60 including teachers.